Nokia C7 solution for not charging problem via USB cable connector. The solution below shows which particular components needs to check to fix the problem.
Hints on how to fix Nokia C7 Not charging via USB charger connection:
1. Try to use another USB charger and another known good PC or laptop.
2. Visually check the USB dock connector, clean, rework or replace if damaged.
3. Check the fuse and diode for possible open and short circuit.
4. Check the two resistors near the VBUS IC, it has a 510 ohms resistance value. replace if damaged.
5. Rework or replace the VBUS IC.